Last night, we went to Bahar street to buy Rosha a stroller. As far as I know, strollers are for babies between 5-6 months until just above 1 year when they start walking. I've also heard they are banned in Canada and perhaps some other countries for safety reasons. So it's important to keep an eye on your baby when she's in it. It wasn't easy to choose a stroller as they came in so many different types and colors. The shopkeepers weren't helpful either as they enthused over their own products and sometimes their lower quality products that would gain them more profit. This is the case with most stores in Bahar street and I've heard other people complain about it too. Anyway, after we had seen the items in all the stores, we asked one of the shopkeepers if we could put Rosha in their strollers one by one and see how she would feel in them. This way, we would know her opinion in a way! It was funny how she prefered one to the rest. As soon as we'd put her in it, she started playing with the musical buttons and seemed to be having a good time. Here are some videos and pics of her in her stroller. Her toes can barely reach the floor yet so she moves in sudden short bits!
Recent Posts
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Stroll'er!
Posted by
Ali Movadin
Last night, we went to Bahar street to buy Rosha a stroller. As far as I know, strollers are for babies between 5-6 months until just above 1 year when they start walking. I've also heard they are banned in Canada and perhaps some other countries for safety reasons. So it's important to keep an eye on your baby when she's in it. It wasn't easy to choose a stroller as they came in so many different types and colors. The shopkeepers weren't helpful either as they enthused over their own products and sometimes their lower quality products that would gain them more profit. This is the case with most stores in Bahar street and I've heard other people complain about it too. Anyway, after we had seen the items in all the stores, we asked one of the shopkeepers if we could put Rosha in their strollers one by one and see how she would feel in them. This way, we would know her opinion in a way! It was funny how she prefered one to the rest. As soon as we'd put her in it, she started playing with the musical buttons and seemed to be having a good time. Here are some videos and pics of her in her stroller. Her toes can barely reach the floor yet so she moves in sudden short bits!

3 comments:
That's impressive..
You always care about her safety and happiness. about her idea.. about how exactly she thinks!
I can't remember my parents treated me like that, when I was living my first 3-4 months of life. :D
That's miserable.
whhhhhhhhhhhhhhy!!! she is so cute dude! I am hungry to see your little queen!
Gosh Al becareful! soon you will have to buy her a BMW if you wanna continue like this!
Post a Comment