You can hear Rosha say these words in this video:
'Babba', 'mamma' & 'happoo'!
Other sounds she makes are 'ninni', 'ayi' and 'akkehe'! This last one she learned from me once when I lost at a cards game! We should be more careful with what we say in front of her or she might also learn to say '***hole' like in "Meet The Parents" movie! :D
'Babba', 'mamma' & 'happoo'!
Other sounds she makes are 'ninni', 'ayi' and 'akkehe'! This last one she learned from me once when I lost at a cards game! We should be more careful with what we say in front of her or she might also learn to say '***hole' like in "Meet The Parents" movie! :D

4 comments:
:* داره سخنرانی میکنه
Akkehe..
:))
She's so cute, as I said a million times before.
Bekhoram oon zaboonesho!
she looks her father!!!!!!!!so tereffic
Post a Comment