Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 11, 2007


It's been a while I've been thinking of getting an ADSL connection. Yesterday, I went to the local telecommunications center and inquired about it. I learned that a 128kbps connection would cost me just below 30,000 toomans per month. I thought I might wanna put it off for later. Interstingly enough, last night, I came across a blog entry on Ham's page which was entitled: "A Simple Trick to Boost Your Dial-up Speed by 100%!". I followed the instructions and got a much faster connection. I wonder how it works! :D Thanks Ham!
Yesterday, I left home earlier than usual to buy a new IELTS sample tests book for my student, Sasan. I thought it would be a good chance to take pictures for my friend, Norm and so, I took the camera with me. I didn't have the time to get off the car, take a shot and get back in; so, I took most of the pictures while driving! I must've scared the hell out of those pedestrians! :D Norm was so grateful about the pictures and has put one of them on his today's blog entry. He says he thinks Tehran looks very much like many of the big cities scattered throughout the United States. Norm is so lucky to live in a quiet neighbourhood rather than Tehran or Washington!

0 comments: