
I've been puttting a lot of time into discovering all the functions of Sara's cell phone! For one thing, I bought a 1GB memory card so that we could install more programs and transfer more songs onto the cell phone. The other thing I did last night was buying a Nokia CD which contains everything from themes and ringtones to games and applications. I converted and copied more than 300 songs onto the cell phone and thanks to the small size of Nokia sound files, they ocuupied only half the capacity of the memory card. This morning, I had time to go through the applications on the CD and install a few useful ones. Among them are Oxford Advance and Pocket dictionaries, Oxford dictionary of Idioms and Oxford French and Italian dictionaries. I also installed an English to Persian dictionary. I was fascinated by the number of words they contained and the long definitions they provided. They're so cool! I also installed a map of Tehran on the cell phone. From now on, Sara will in a way be carrying several thick dictionaries and a map! I did something else too which made Sara very (norman pause! norm knows what it is!) very happy! I converted the Friends episodes I had on CDs to Nokia video files, 3gp files, and realized they each took no more than 25 MB! Sara will be able to watch friends on her way back home tonight! LOL!
Yesterday, Hamed and I had such a great time together. We drove around the city and took pictures of whatever caught our attention. His camera is a Sony 7.2 Megapixel with a 12X optical zoom and it... ROCKS! After having taken many photos of interesting and sometimes weird objects (like the back of a Cadillac for Norm to enjoy! LOL!), we drove home and tried our hands at Horror Photography! You can see me as a vampire in a picture Ham posted on his blog. And here is another picture which is my favourite! Don't look at the picture for too long, or something bad might happen to you! LOL!

0 comments:
Post a Comment