Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 9, 2008


Last night was the most horrible night I've had in my life! For the first hours of the night, I couldn't go to sleep because of exhaustion. (This might sound weird, but this is how my body reacts when I'm tired.) After I'd counted enough sheep, I finally did fall asleep, but right then the powers went out and so the cooler stopped working and I got up again cause room temperature was going up. I waited long enough (2 hours) till powers came back on and then I fell asleep again and in my sleep, I had such... a nightmare! I dreamt I was driving my car and everything was fine until I looked at the gauges and noticed the engine was heating up. After a few minutes, I felt my feet were burning. When I looked down, I saw the gas pedal was so hot it had melted my shoes and so my right shoe was stuck to the gas pedal! I tried to pull my shoe off and it tore apart! I looked up and saw I was approaching a wall and BAM! I got up again! and never went to sleep again until the alarm went off.

0 comments: