Recent Posts
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Posted by
Ali Movadin
My new job is fucking my mind. All I can think about is Pro Formas, Enquiries, Offers, Samples and Invoices. Everyday, I go from cool and high spirited in the morning to totally fucked up in the afternoon. Now that I'm writing this, it's an afternoon, so you can imagine what the entry's gonna be like!
We went to the movies twice in the last two weeks. We watched an Iranian movie "Zan Ha Fereshte-and!" which I thought I was gonna hate, but made me laugh my a** off! And last night, we went to Cinema Farhang to watch Micheal Moore's Sicko, the famous documentary on health insurance in America. It was amazing! Watch it! Well, since my entry is taking the form of a ridiculously boring peace of a diary, I'm also gonna add that I bought my favorie Cologne last week, Ambré. And that the storm knocked our satellite dish down and we have to watch Imam Khomeini for the upcoming holidays!
Ok! I'm gonna leave the company and all the mess I created here behind and head home! Ciao!


0 comments:
Post a Comment