Recent Posts

Sunday, April 6, 2008


Now I really don't know what to write about. All I know is my ADSL is gonna be over any minute and I wanna use the very last of it! The weather is amazing here in Tehran and the sun is yet pleasant! I met Hamed Slasher today who's just got back from a vacation in Turkey. He's got all tanned and looks hotter to girls I guess! He's done all sorts of crazy (and on some level "dirty") stuff in Turkey that I'm not gonna talk about here! Safaneh's got back from a trip in Mashhad which she refers to as "F"! Damien spent a week in Kish island and got back only yesterday. He says the trip couldn't be better! Big Ham got a short haircut a few days ago which looks really good on him. Sara's gonna take French again at Kish and I'm starting my Farhikhtegan classes next week. That's pretty much what's going on in our lives! Ok! You can cut my ADSL now!

0 comments: