Recent Posts

Friday, March 14, 2008

I'm so HOT! :D Me and Sara both got the flu and we've been having really high temperatures over the past couple of days. It's like the worst flu I've had in years. We're taking pills and eating chicken garlic soup and boiled turnips! We might go to a clinic if we see we CAN!

Just to cath up on what's been going on, we had a great day at Chitgar park last Friday with all of our friends where we played soccer and basketball. They wouldn't rent out bikes though, cause of the mourning! Which is pretty odd to me by the way. Last night, we were invited to my cousin's engagement party. It was the worst ever. I was so sick and the party was so long and boring. So boring! Everybody spoke "boring" to each other, cause apparently, being excited and positive is considered immature in our culture! To top it off, they served dinner around midnight! Today is the parliament elections day. I was hoping to vote, but I'm not sure I can. Now, this is definately my saddest blog entry!

0 comments: