Recent Posts

Sunday, February 24, 2008

 
Sara and I watched Juno just now. It was so cute! I liked the photography, Ellen Page's acting and the soundtracks. I should be thanking Damien for letting me borrow it. Peace bro!

I had Masters' Konkoor yesterday morning. I kinda blew it since some of the questions were wrong and I got so mad I lost track of time and didn't get to do the last twenty tests! Next year again!

Sara and I went over to Hamed's place last night. His brother, Mohamad was there too. We watched a few episodes of Friends and then Mohamad taught us poker and we spent the rest of the day (and night) playing poker.

I had interviews all day today. It's a new evaluation process at the place where I work. The students first give an oral exam and then go for the written one. I thought it'd be easy and fun. But it turned out to be extremely hard, but still fun! You can't imagine how beat I am right now after 4 hours of Konkoor, 6 hours of poker and almost 8 hours of interview! Somebody kill me pleeeeeease!

0 comments: